View information about teams, such as coaches and TeamSnap links.
Learn about the process for ordering uniforms.
Find out more about the club’s financial and conduct policies.
- Team communication happens through TeamSnap.
- Club communication happens through TeamSnap and social media.
If you have questions or concerns:
- Helpful information is located on these pages: Player Handbook, Members, About, FAQs
- If you are not able to find the answer:
- For non-soccer topics, contact your team manager.
- For all other topics, contact your coach.
- If the issue remains, contact the Director of Coaching.
- If the situation is not resolved, contact the Board of Directors.
From the player handbook: “If a conflict arises, we ask that you attempt to address it with your coach first. If the situation is still an issue, you may contact Scott Diefenbaugh (at firstname.lastname@example.org
) for further assistance. Conflicts may then be referred to the Board of Directors if you are dissatisfied with the response.”