The yearly player fee covers the following:
- Year-round training, including practices and games (see program page for more information).
- League registration fees.
- Player registration fees.
- Team equipment.
- Coach salary.
Per-player fees for the 2019-2020 season are as follows:
- U10 and younger: $500 for the year.
- U11 and older: $700 for the year.
- Uniforms are purchased separately and cost around $100 per player for required pieces.
- Optional pieces are also offered for an additional cost.
- Cost per month is comparable to recreational leagues.
- Player fee is several hundred dollars less per year than other area competitive clubs.
- Uniform cost is less than 1/2 the cost of other area competitive clubs.
For more information, see our Financial Policy.